Home • Veterinary Care • Preventative Care • Puppy And Kitten Care
Do you have a new puppy or kitten? Congratulations on the new addition to your family! We love puppies and kittens!
Thank you for letting us be your partner in your new puppy or kitten’s health! One of the first things you should do when you bring your new pet home is to bring your new pet to Southside Animal Hospital for a puppy/kitten exam. Puppy and kitten visits ensure you and your new pet get off to a healthy start in life!
The Puppy/Kitten Preventative Care Exam includes:
- Your puppy or kitten will receive a full “nose-to-tail” physical examination.
- We will look for any signs of illness and make sure that your new pet is in good health.
- Vaccinations and deworming as needed.
- We will discuss the proper nutrition for your pet.
- Discuss with you the benefits of spaying or neutering your pet.
- Discuss at home dental care for your pet.
- Internal and external parasite checks.
- Heartworm prevention.
- Information and suggestions on basic training.
- Dental checkup.
We welcome your questions and look forward to addressing any concerns you may have. The more educated you are about your pet, the better you will be able to care for him or her, so we strive to offer you all the support you need.
Please call today to schedule an appointment for us to meet your new pet!